A few good men {Listography 2011}.

    
{Each Wednesday, Danielle, @ Elleinad Spir, Emily, @ Notorious MLE, and myself are working our way through the lists of Listography 2011.}
 
 
This was another fun list... pretty much anything that brings me back to some of my movie/t.v. favorites is proving to be highly enjoyable.  

Since we listed our favorite t.v. moms, it's only fitting that we do the same for the dads, right?
 
Many of my favorite dads just so happen to be the husbands of my favorite t.v. moms-

& as with the moms, the list runs deep, but here's just a few...


Steven Keaton, my all time favorite... subtle humor, accepting, even-tempered.

Image via

Cliff Huxtable... Silly, present, aware, dedicated... and he wears nifty sweaters.

Image via

Michael Bluth... An "A" for effort, in trying to stop the dysfunctional cycle (however, his dysfunctional father was one of the best characters- EVER).

Image via

"Pa"... Strong, loving, respectful, respectable.

Image via

Joel, Crosby, Adam, Zeek... incredibly involved, supportive, hard-working, passionate, charismatic (& I've got a crush on all of them).
 
Images via

Hal... HILARIOUS.
  
Video via

Which t.v. dads would make it onto your list?

{Share in the comments, or link up @ Danielle's =).} 


*Next on the ol' Listography agenda... Summer To-Do's (better get started on that post a.s.a.p.}.
   

15 comments:

  1. This was my favorite list when you did it for the moms and now the dads is even better. My top fav would have to be a close race between Mr. Huxtable himself or A recent favorite The father/coach off of Friday Night Lights (so cute)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cliff Huxtable is my hands-down favorite! Love Michael Bluth too, though his parenting was totally dysfunctional (remember the "Boy Fights" videos?!) Speaking of Family Ties, MJ Fox just turned 50!! What?!

    Martin Crane, from Fraiser, is another good one. I'm sure that more will be popping in my head all day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the Parenthood men. They're all a little crazy (except Joel), but I love em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PHIL! I love Modern Family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too for Phil. He is the funniest dad ever and reading about that show apparently he is the funniest person in real life too. FUnnily enough back in the day some of the Dads were the secondary characters and the mothers were the big stars. Role reversal from the movies..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Growing up I wanted Cliff Huxtable to be my Dad baaaaaaad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boy I sure do love those Parenthood dads. They are each so different, charming and honorable in their own ways.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how the Arrested Development clan always make your list. As for my own favorite TV dad.......well I'm pretty obsessed with the show Bones, so even though fatherhood and family life aren't central aspects to that show, I'm going to pick Seeley Booth and Jack Hodgins as my two favorite TV dads.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh I remember watching Family Ties and The Cosby Show growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many good shows!!!! Family Ties and Arrested Development are my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! I just thought of some old school classics-- Andy Taylor and Ward Cleaver!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love "Pa" ... I will always have a soft spot in my heart for MLP :)

    ♥ Cat brideblu

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love this list! And so glad you remembered Pa!! Oh how this brings back so many memories!!

    Happy Thursday Dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just loved PA!!! He was my favorite...later I wished I could be a Huxtable. True story.

    xo,
    C

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...