Allure {Listography 2011}.

   
Each Wednesday, Emily, @ Notorious MLE, Danielle, @ Elleinad Spir, and myself are working our way through the lists of Listography 2011.
                                
 This week's list is so easy that it was equally challenging.  The truth is- I'm intrigued by people of all ages, from all walks of life.  In fact, I could simply open my reader and list the authors of 10 of my daily reads.  My list would, or could, be done in a flash.  I am fascinated by individuals with passion, with heart, with discipline, with talent, with flair, with depth, with character.  Here are just a few of those folks...  

List 10 people you find fascinating.
  1. Henry David Thoreau... for his strength of character.
  2. Sophie Dahl... for being so intriguing that I'm adding another cookbook (that I do not need) into my repertoire.
  3. Jim Henson... for bringing happiness to my kids all summer long with puppets & wit & pure silliness.
  4. Taylor Swift... for what her music does to my daughter's mood, spirit, & energy level (in a matter of seconds).
  5. Michael Jackson... for sharing his awe-inspiring talent with the world.
  6. June Carter Cash... for being the epitome of LOVE.
  7. Frank Lloyd Wright... for his undying passion, his relentless confidence.
  8. JK Rowling... for laughing in the face of adversity.
  9. Kate Middleton... for giving us a glimpse of what it looks like in the world of princesses & fairy tales.
  10. My husband... for showing our children what it means to be a man of honor, of love, of integrity.  
... & for being the kinda guy that builds planter boxes for your grandma.
                        
{Today is our 14 year anniversary by the way :).}
                              
Who do you find fascinating??  If you've written a post on anyone in particular- or a group of people, link it up at Emily's... or share with a comment.  I'd love to hear.
                                       

10 comments:

  1. Aw that's so sweet. Happy anniversary!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! have a happy day! i love husbands who acquire merit badges. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy day to celebrate!! Happy Anniversary to you both! And gotta love a handy hub :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What? I didn't make the list ??? heheh, just kidding!!! Happy Anniversary!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy A My sweet beautiful friend and her amazingly wonderful hubby! Love this post and list. Mine is too long to list- I would have to take some more time to think about it:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - 14 years! Happy Anniversary Torrie! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy anniversary! hope you had a good one!
    (and i like your list, too!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...