Something old, something new {#throwbackthursday}.


'something old (a pair of coupes gifted to us by my mom at our wedding),
something new (a damn good bottle of champagne gifted to me by my cousin for my birthday)'

...a throwback to my birthday of march, 2013~ in which we sat back, toasted to year #38, & watched the beautiful, final film of James Gandolfini~ to highlight {more importantly~ recommend} two of the best movies i've had the pleasure of watching this past year...

~one to rent, & one to RUN to get your ticket now~

1) Enough Said 
2) The Judge  

i guarantee~ your weekend will be dramatically improved.
      

2 comments:

  1. Love the coupes! and, did I miss your birthday??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last March! (since I essentially stopped blogging for 2013, I decided to do a #throwbackthursday post each week to highlight ‘2013 moments’ :).

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...