What you need to know...


...about 6-foot trick-or-treaters.
                                                                      
                                                                            
I shared this article {on Facebook} last year (along with the caption, "Exactly, exactly, EXACTLY..."), and I still feel the {exact} same way.

Friday eve, October 31st ~ See ya on the streets (my 5-foot-something someone included :))...
                                                                                       

5 comments:

  1. You know, I saw that article but had never read it. I wasn't sure how I felt about the old and not-dressed-up trick or treaters. But now I am. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just wanted to say hello, & that I loved your comment. I thought about it as we were trick-or-treating amonst many little {& a few big} treaters :).

      Delete
  2. homescapes cheats homescapes cheats .
    Click here for homescapes cheats

    ReplyDelete
  3. homescapes cheats homescapes cheats .
    Click here for homescapes cheats

    ReplyDelete


  4. Free Fire Hack
    Free Fire Hack
    https://sites.google.com/view/update-nowgarena-free-fire-

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...